Carrot Top Cottage & Carriage House
Entire house | Harpers Ferry historic district
Tucked in middle of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, Carrot Top Cottage is just steps off the Appalachian Trail and a short walk to the world-renowned attractions of Harpers Ferry.
Maximize your living space by combining our 2-bedroom cottage with the separate 1-bedroom/1-bath carriage house. The entire property is yours. Play in the spacious backyard, relax around the firepit, or read a book on the wraparound porch that looks out over the grounds of the National Park headquarters.
- Entire 2-bedroom cottage PLUS 1-bedroom carriage house
- Full kitchen
- Two full baths
- King bed
- Queen bed
- Double bed
- Two patios
- RSelf check-in with digital smartlock
- RCoffee maker
- RPots, pans, utensils, and spices
- R4K TV with Roku in both the cottage and carriage house
- RFast wireless internet
- RLinens, towels, soap and shampoo
- RHair dryer
- ROff-street parking
- RPatio and firepit
You'll be walking distance to:
• Lower Harpers Ferry gift shops, outfitters, and more.
• Jefferson Rock
• Train station
• Appalachian Trail and the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
• C&O Canal towpath
It's also just a short drive to:
• Antietam National Battlefield
• River rafting and kayaking
• Charles Town Races
Things you should know
• Pets are not allowed
• No parties or events
• Smoking is prohibited
• Noise must be kept to a minimum after 9pm
• Check in anytime after 3pm
• Check out by 11am unless prior arrangements have been made
A refundable deposit of $150 is held and may be used to cover any damage to the property.
There is a motion-sensing security camera outside the front door. There are no surveillance cameras inside the Cottage.