Harpers Ferry Guest House
The Cardinal Suite
Private room | Harpers Ferry historic district
Immerse yourself in the fascinating history of Harpers Ferry while enjoying luxurious, modern, comfort and privacy.
Harpers Ferry Guest House is ideally located just a short walk from Harpers Ferry National Park and right across the street from the Appalachian Trail Conservancy and visitor center.
We provide a free continental breakfast to start your day.
The separate guest entrance, accessed with your own personal key code, allows you to come and go as you please.
- Luxurious king-size bed
- Full ensuite bathroom
- Sitting area
- Patio with fire pit
- Off-street parking
- RSelf check-in with digital smartlock
- RComplimentary continental breakfast
- RCoffee maker
- RFast wireless internet
- RLinens, towels, soap and shampoo
- RHair dryer
- R4K TV with streaming apps on Roku
You'll be walking distance to:
• Lower Harpers Ferry gift shops, outfitters, and more.
• Jefferson Rock
• Train station
• Appalachian Trail and the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
• C&O Canal towpath
It's also just a short drive to:
• Antietam National Battlefield
• River rafting and kayaking
• Charles Town Races
Things you should know
• The Guest House is not suitable for children under 10 years old
• Pets are not allowed
• No parties or events
• Smoking is prohibited
• Noise must be kept to a minimum after 9pm
• Check in anytime after 3pm
• Check out by 11am unless prior arrangements have been made
A refundable deposit of $150 is held and may be used to cover any damage to the property.
There is a motion-sensing security camera outside the guest entrance. There are no surveillance cameras inside the Cottage.