Plum Lazy on the Potomac
Entire house | Riverfront
Escape to this tranquil, riverfront retreat with stunning, year-round river views and a private dock. When you get tired of doing absolutely nothing, maybe try some fishing or explore the Potomac. Two kayaks and a canoe are available for your use.
It’s just a 5-mile drive to quaint and charming Shepherdstown, and 10 miles to fascinating Harpers Ferry. History lovers will appreciate the close proximity to Antietam Battlefield, Harpers Ferry National Park, and many other Civil War sights. Fantastic hiking, river rafting, and biking along the C&O Canal await the adventurer.
Within a 10 mile radius you’ll find plenty of options for groceries, shopping, and dining.
Plum Lazy is in a secluded neck-o-the-woods with limited cell coverage. We have Wi-Fi and Roku TV great for streaming Netflix etc. However, there are occasional outages so bring a good book or someone you enjoy talking with.
- Two bedrooms with queen beds
- Two full baths
- Full kitchen
- Living room with woodburning fireplace
- Front deck
- Two patios
- Private riverfront with floating platform
- Community boat ramp
- RSelf check-in with digital smartlock
- RRefrigerator, range, dishwasher
- RCoffee maker
- RWireless internet
- RLinens, towels, soap and shampoo
- RHair dryer
- ROff-street parking
- R4K TV with streaming apps on Roku
- RCharcoal grill
Things you should know
• Pets should be kept in a crate if left alone in the house.
• No parties or events
• Smoking is prohibited
• Noise must be kept to a minimum after 9pm
• Check in anytime after 3pm
• Check out by 11am prior arrangements have been made
A refundable deposit of $150 is held and may be used to cover any damage to the property.
There is a motion-sensing security camera above the outside steps. There are no surveillance cameras inside the Guest House.